Keyboard & Mouse controls

Please report all bugs, glitches and crashes you experience here. Feedback is for the feedback topic.
We're working hard to make this forum obsolete :)

Keyboard & Mouse controls

Postby KIRA86 » 23 Aug 2015, 02:34

Don't know if its some bug but,
it's impossible to switch the light artifact on/off key (by default e).
You can't use the shift key, and for those that use the arrows and numpad part of the keybord, its a bit boring, not a lot but for example i use this one for jump in fps game.

And i'm not sure because i can't play right now because of an afk, that don't launch and make flee the few player at this hours, but its look like some key features for the keyboard are missing compare to the gamepad no ?
KIRA86

Re: Keyboard & Mouse controls

Postby 53TH528 » 23 Aug 2015, 17:24

Okay so I'm not entirely sure what you are asking specifically because of the lack of grammar, but the default controls for the keyboard are as follows.

Forward: W
Backward: S
Left: A
Right: D
Jump (Flock Only): Space
Attack (Flock Only): Left Click
Sprint: Shift
Decoy (Flock)/Toggle Light (Carrier): E
Calling Out (Flock Only): Q
Changing Light Beam Length (Carrier): Mouse Scroll

Hope that clears any confusion as far as controls go.
53TH528

Postby KIRA86 » 23 Aug 2015, 23:27

No confusion about it, some controls can't be switched, like the Decoy (Flock)/Toggle Light (Carrier): E. I don't use the wsad pad i'm using the arrow one, so e is too far from my part of the keyboard.

And "Calling Out (Flock Only): Q / Changing Light Beam Length (Carrier): Mouse Scroll" don't appear in the pannel of the controls options on my compute, so i can't change them too.

And also i can't put the shift as a controls.
KIRA86

Postby Jabokoe » 26 Aug 2015, 17:59

Well I'm adding a bug here then lol.
Accidentally pressing Tidle (~ or ` on most keyboards left of 1 key) used to open up a useless developers' console. (Commands were deactivated, which is probably a good thing). Now it crashes the game. The audio keeps going but the rendering stops and Windows starts complaining it is not responding.
I can not remove the binding for this key wich is realy annoying since I tend to hit it on accident every now and then.
Jabokoe

Return to Bug Reports