Humble Store

Everything regarding The Flock that doesn't belong in the other forums.

Humble Store

Postby Hydre » 21 Aug 2015, 17:44

How would I go about refunding this if I bought the game in the humble store?
Hydre

Re: Humble Store

Postby Damir Popovic » 22 Aug 2015, 07:47

You will have to get in contact with the Humble Store. Heres some info on Humble refunds.
Damir Popovic
Dev Team

Postby Hydre » 22 Aug 2015, 09:33

I already opened a ticket with their support and they informed me I cannot refund a redeemed key.
Now I wouldn't have possibly known I would not like the game without playing the game right?
Hydre

Postby vogelsap » 24 Aug 2015, 14:47

We've informed their customer support for you, please try again.

Also, would you mind explaining what made you decide to refund? Please don't hold back and be honest, that's the only way we can try and learn and see if we can improve on that for the future. Thank you :).
vogelsap
Site Admin

Postby tuckervb » 24 Aug 2015, 16:31

While I cant speak directly for Hydre, I think it is because the game just feels unpolished. I'll list some of the things that have bothered me with this game and have thought about also getting a refund.

1.) Several times I'll see "String not found" in the UI. (mainly trying to set it to fullscreen)
2.) Random frame rate drops. (no idea what causes it but I'll go from 40-60 to <15 and then back for no obvious reason)
3.) Had issues joining friends games and visa versa. The game would just continually load but not do anything.
4.) Lack of any explanation what-so-ever. I understand there is not an easy way to do a campaign but a simple video explaining what happened to the world would suffice.

I'm going to stick with this game myself because I still do see some potential here.
tuckervb

Postby Hydre » 25 Aug 2015, 19:50

First of all, my apologies if I ever anywhere came over rude. This was not my intention.
Secondly, check out my review for my issues with the game here http://steamcommunity.com/id/HydreOoO/r ... ded/290490
Hydre

Return to General Discussion