How To Carry?

Everything regarding The Flock that doesn't belong in the other forums.

How To Carry?

Postby Lainey » 22 Aug 2015, 04:02

Every Time I carry, my light goes out. I have tried running away when I see a player moving, and I've also tried running toward them to keep them frozen. Both times my light goes out and I get attacked. I understand that you have to keep moving to keep the light on, but even when Im still moving my light seems to be going out, even when I have it aimed right at a player.
Lainey

Re: How To Carry?

Postby Poly_Gone » 22 Aug 2015, 05:32

the light recharges when you run, it's like a dynamo. If you push E button, the light turn off too.
Poly_Gone

Postby vogelsap » 24 Aug 2015, 14:31

Hey there! Mind you that the artifact is more than just motion charged, you have to keep moving between areas as well! So just walking around in one area wont suffice :) Give it a try
vogelsap
Site Admin

Postby KIRA86 » 25 Aug 2015, 05:32

Yep, the nearest line from the middle on your Light weapon show you if you'r charging you'r light or not. If you take a path that you have already take too soon, it doesn't charge. But if you run enought in a direction that you have already taken you can be again on a charging zone, because the uncharging trail you let behind you is not that long.

Still not sure what the second line is about on your weapon. Thinking about something showing time between score's point but really not sure about that.
KIRA86

Return to General Discussion