I'm Sorry.

Everything regarding The Flock that doesn't belong in the other forums.

I'm Sorry.

Postby Rickeno » 27 Aug 2015, 00:14

You guys... you started off so well.
I played this in the alpha, it was incredibly promising... but to my surprise, when I tried the game out with the full release... nothing had changed.
there were a couple new maps and some minor visual changes.
There is not enough here to sustain a player-base, and I'm sorry that this idea... everything about it, was so squandered.
17.00 dollars for a multiplayer game with almost no content and bugs galore, plus terrible matchmaking... I'm sorry, it's just not worth it.
It needed more time, and it needed a few more idea's.
Gameplay modes, player customization... something, anything.

I wouldn't sink 17.00 dollars into this, it's not worth the meager gameplay and entertainment value.
Rickeno

Re: I'm Sorry.

Postby Rickeno » 27 Aug 2015, 00:21

This was a very interesting effect... the maps were much darker in the alpha, I liked the look a lot more.
Rickeno

Postby Silvarren » 27 Aug 2015, 13:46

Oh, really? In the alpha, things were darker? Just curious, but by how much? Enough that the carrier could mostly only see what's in front of them? Because that would be kind of cool, as long as the Flock could see better in the dark. More opportunity for jump scares... Of course, I find the way it's lit now to be good as well, because you're able to see the Flock from far away, and then you look again and they're gone... >:D
Silvarren

Postby Tokae » 29 Aug 2015, 20:00

I have to agree with the OP in some ways.

I saw videos leading up to this game and the idea behind sounded amazing. But now that I have bought it, I mean, 3 maps? Will there be more maps? I love the idea of being hunted or being a hunter but the overall content is just lacking.

I am not trying to be a dick or anything sorry.

215 million deaths until the next phase of the game, with 3 maps and 5 people per map... That will get old fast. I am not sure 215 million deaths will ever occur ultimately.

Anyway, kudos on the idea and the follow through! Hopefully more content is added.

Tokae
Tokae

Return to General Discussion