What really happens after everyone dies in the full game?

This is the forum for FEEDBACK & IDEAS for the game. No bugs, glitch or crash reports here.

What really happens after everyone dies in the full game?

Postby coggy9 » 17 Jul 2015, 00:15

Is this true? It just can't be. Griefers will abuse this, especially if Family Sharing players counts as deaths, and shut the game down for everyone in less than a week. If this is true, the game might as well be free. If you shut down stuff essential to play a game people paid real money for because of some number on a stats screen, you're just taking option number four mentioned here.

I love most ideas in the game, I play in every test period that I can, which is unfortunately not many, and want to see the game succeed, but if this is how you're going to handle stuff, remove me from the beta.
coggy9

Re: What really happens after everyone dies in the full game

Postby TheCommentator » 23 Aug 2015, 15:29

They are by no means taking option 4. The game is marketed to do just that. People buying the game know what the outcome is going to be. What these guys need to do is change their marketing. Neither of the store pages label this game as early access/ beta. That is false advertising.
TheCommentator

Re: What really happens after everyone dies in the full game

Postby 53TH528 » 23 Aug 2015, 17:36

And if you notice, this game has been out for a little over 48 hours and we've lost about 30,000 lives of the 215 million+ lives in this game. Maybe it'll speed up as the game's popularity grows, but I honestly have my doubts that it will ever reach this "Climatic Finale" of theirs, so if that's the reason you don't want to buy this game, then don't worry about it.
53TH528

Return to Feedback and ideas