I freaking LOVE this game.

This is the forum for FEEDBACK & IDEAS for the game. No bugs, glitch or crash reports here.

I freaking LOVE this game.

Postby Aberration » 22 Aug 2015, 08:43

I'm seeing a lot of negativity, so I just wanted to say that in the eyes of at least one person this game absolutely nailed it.

I love the atmosphere (the maps are GORGEOUS) and I love the battle of wits as I try and retreat while pinning the flock with my light beam (or am I? Has he swapped to a decoy?) but the best part?

Seeing that population counter tick down when I die. The way that shows how all I've done is brought forward the end of the world. Nice Job, Hero.

I get that the game is not for everyone, and sure it's a little rough around the edges, but for one person - for me - this game is as close to perfect as makes no difference.
Aberration

Re: I freaking LOVE this game.

Postby Poly_Gone » 22 Aug 2015, 14:26

yes . realy a good game !

only 3 map it's too similair but the game is very good !
Poly_Gone

Postby Timelord33 » 23 Aug 2015, 02:28

Same! Simple fun but really nails the story and how it's tied into the gameplay. I think people expected this game to be more that what it said it was, which doesn't make much sense when you think about it.

I'm very keen to see how this develops over the remaining 215,335,367 Flock remaining! :D
Timelord33

Postby hackman » 23 Aug 2015, 17:11

Reading all the negative comments on Steam makes me sad. I really liked the game in Alpha and Beta, and still plan to purchase it at some point (too broke atm).
I think the bad reviews come from a mixture of too big expectations and a too high price point most probably. Flock does not have a lot of variation and replayability, but the atmosphere is great, and what's even greater is to play it with friends and hunt them down! 8-)
hackman

Postby vogelsap » 24 Aug 2015, 14:49

Thanks everyone for the amazing kind words, we're doing our best to make sure the game works for everyone as intended asap.

Also, just wanted to remind you, all gameplay related content will come free of charge, there's more to come :).
vogelsap
Site Admin

Return to Feedback and ideas