FXAA causing game screen to freeze

Please report all bugs, glitches and crashes you experience here. Feedback is for the feedback topic.
We're working hard to make this forum obsolete :)

FXAA causing game screen to freeze

Postby Kinoss » 29 Aug 2015, 13:43

I have an Nvidia Geforce 760 GTX. I have to turn off FXAA in the nvidia control panel otherwise whenever the I join a game, or host my own the screen freezes on whatever it was showing last. If I use ALT+ENTER to switch fullscreen/windowed mode then the screen refreshes and I can see a new frame of gameplay. Changing the Anti-aliasing setting to FXAA in game does nothing, but it switches back to OFF when applying. Turning FXAA off in the nvidia control panel is the only way for me to get the game to work properly. All other menu screens and the lobby work fine.
Kinoss

Re: FXAA causing game screen to freeze

Postby Kinoss » 29 Aug 2015, 14:10

Oh, also just to clarify. While in game when FXAA is on and the screen is frozen. I can hear myself moving around, attacking, jumping and so on. So the game is going on, but the screen is frozen. Press ESC to go to the menu works, and I can change settings, leave the game, etc... returning to the game causes the screen to freeze again.

I'm using windows 10.
Kinoss

Return to Bug Reports